Senior Technical Project Manager
Seeking a highly experienced, motivated, and hard-working Senior Technical Project Manager with a strong practical background. Ability to read drawings and review design work is required. Successful candidate has a minimum 10 years of hands-on experience in the Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering field with knowledge of steel construction, welding, fasteners, machining, bearings, wheels, pneumatics, and electrical systems. Candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of technical project management experience in the amusement industry working on amusement rides. Position is based in St. Petersburg, FL.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Experienced in Mechanical and/or Electrical Systems Engineering.
- Detail-oriented, organized, strong written / verbal communication skills.
- Excellent typing and grammar skills.
- Strong expediting and project management skills.
- Must have a strong technical background in the amusement industry.
- Motivated team leader.
- Be able to read engineering drawings and understand the technical complexities of amusement or theme park rides.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, AutoCAD, and SOLIDWORKS. Knowledge of MS Project a plus.
- Works well under pressure, willingness to meet tight deadlines.
- Multi-tasker who is able to adjust to always changing priorities.
- Review Mechanical and Electrical System Designs for performance, reliability, maintainability, and safety.
- Review Engineering Drawings.
- Monitor action item lists and supervise team to ensure deadlines are met.
- Coordinate with logistical project team.
- Ensure continuity of work flow and accountability for task completion.
- Must be willing to work the hours required to complete tasks, including evenings and weekends, depending on workload.
- Domestic and international travel is part of the normal working environment. A current U.S. passport is required.
- Minimum education requirement: BS Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering is preferred.
Please email resume and salary requirements to email@example.com