Seeking a highly motivated, experienced, and energetic self-starter with a background in Accounting or Bookkeeping knowledge to handle fabrication/construction process and act as a liaison between our vendors and the client. Candidate must have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel and be familiar with Microsoft Project. Ideal candidate must have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience.
Position is located in St. Petersburg, Florida.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Assertive with talent to develop long-term relationships with clients.
- Excellent written / verbal skills are a must, as well as a heightened sense of urgency and passion for exceptional customer service.
- Possess articulate, precise phone voice and have presentation / social skills to interact with vendors, management and clients.
- Strong personnel and project management skills
- Detail-oriented, organized, strong written / verbal communication skills. Fluency in additional language(s) a plus.
- Excellent typing and grammar skills.
- Ability to sort through raw data and produce a matrix
- Ability to work well either alone or as part of a team; must be a team player
- Proficient in MS Office Suite. Knowledge of MS Project a plus.
- Works well under pressure, willingness to meet tight deadlines
- Multi-tasker who is able to adjust to always changing priorities.
- Manage action item lists and project schedules
- Issue contracts, purchase orders, and payment to vendors
- Coordinate global / domestic shipping
- Support / manage onsite staff during installation
- Maintain weekly progress reports on fabrication
- Issue customer invoices and payment follow up
- Perform cost tracking to budgets
- Coordination of design reviews and meetings
- Interface with engineering department
- Must be willing to work long hours, including evenings and weekends, depending on workload.
A minimum education requirement of an Associate or Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Business Administration is preferred. If this education is not available, the equivalent in professional experience is needed.
Please email resume and salary requirements to email@example.com .