We are seeking a highly motivated, experienced, and energetic self-starter with a background in Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering with a strong practical background.
Successful candidate must have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in mechanical and/or electrical applications related to AMUSEMENT RIDE MACHINERY. Knowledge of control systems, power distribution, electrical systems, motors and motor control systems, pneumatics, hydraulics, human factors, construction, welding, fasteners, machining, bearings, wheels and conveyance systems is a plus.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Experienced in mechanical and/or electrical systems
- Detail-oriented, organized, strong written / verbal communication skills. Fluency in additional language(s) a plus.
- Ability to implement service projects
- Strong expediting and project management skills
- Must have a strong technical background in the amusement industry
- Possess practical skills with knowledge in hydraulics, pneumatics, electronics, braking systems, and motor/gearbox assemblies
- Be able to read engineering drawings and understand the technical complexities of theme park rides
- Motivated team player
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, AutoCAD, and SOLIDWORKS. Knowledge of MS Project a plus.
- Works well under pressure, willingness to meet tight deadlines.
- Multi-tasker who is able to adjust to always changing priorities.
- Review mechanical and electrical system designs for performance, reliability, maintainability, and safety.
- Manage Service Projects
- Review Engineering Drawings
- Write Set-Up and Maintenance Procedures
- Monitor action item lists and ensure deadlines are met
- Coordinate with project administration team
- Ensure continuity of work flow and accountability for task completion
- Must be willing to the hours required to complete tasks, including evenings and weekends, depending on workload.
- Domestic and international travel is part of the normal working environment. A current passport is required.
Must be based in St. Petersburg, FL. A minimum education requirement of a B.S. in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience with 3-5 years of related employment is required. M.S. and P.E. License is a plus.
Please email resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org