Seeking a highly motivated, experienced, and energetic self-starter with a background in marketing and trade shows to coordinate preparations for trade shows, creation of artwork for ads, give away items, and sales literature, to create and distribute e-newsletters, and to maintain client database. Position will support sales efforts by assisting with new ride proposals, tracking sales leads obtained at events, create PowerPoint presentations, coordinating needs related to client/industry meetings, seminars, charity fundraisers and client dinners. Ideal candidate must have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience. This position is Baltimore-based.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Detail-oriented, very organized, strong written / verbal communication skills. Fluency in additional language(s) a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite. Knowledge of Photoshop, iOS and WordPress a plus.
- Excellent typing and grammar skills
- Strong working knowledge of business aspect of social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram).
- Presentation and social skills to interact with vendors, management and clients.
- Must be able to work under pressure, be willing to work with tight deadlines, and have the ability to adjust to always changing priorities.
- Must be flexible and capable of multi-tasking and be prepared to work long hours, including evenings and weekends depending on workload.
- This position may travel as necessary to attend events.
- Ability to work well either alone or as part of a team; must be a team player
- Maintain client database
- Create and distribute e-newsletters
- Create/update/produce graphics, literature, and PowerPoint presentations;
- Assist with social media
- Manage task related to preparations for domestic and international trade shows
- Assist in preparations for client/industry meetings, seminars, charity fundraisers and client dinners.
- Assist in preparations of new ride proposals
- Track sales leads obtained at events.
Associate or Bachelor Degree in one of the following: Business, Marketing or Event Management is preferred. If this education is not available, the equivalent in professional experience is needed.
Please email resume and salary requirements to Kathy Sweat email@example.com.