Seeking a highly motivated, experienced, and energetic self-starter with a background in marketing and trade shows to coordinate Premier’s presence at trade shows (domestic and international) including booth design, creation of artwork for ads, promotional items, marketing collateral and digital campaigns. This position will create and distribute e-newsletters, maintain client database and manage social platforms.
Position will support sales by assisting with creation of proposals and sales presentations, tracking leads, coordinating needs related to client/industry meetings, seminars, charity fundraisers and client dinners. Ideal candidate must have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in the theme park industry. This position is based in St. Petersburg, Florida.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Detail-oriented, very organized, strong written / verbal communication skills. Fluency in additional language(s), especially Spanish, a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and Photoshop. Knowledge of iOS and WordPress a plus.
- Excellent typing and grammar skills
- Strong working knowledge of business aspect of social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram).
- Presentation and social skills to interact with vendors, management and clients.
- Must be able to work under pressure, be willing to work with tight deadlines, and be able to adjust to always changing priorities.
- Must be flexible and capable of multi-tasking and be prepared to work long hours, including evenings and weekends depending on workload.
- This position requires travel as necessary to attend events.
- Ability to work well either alone or as part of a team; must be a team player.
- Manage preparations for domestic and international trade shows.
- Create/update marketing collateral and PowerPoint presentations.
- Create and implement social media plan and content.
- Graphic design including social content, ads, booth displays, imprinted promotional items.
- Maintain client database and track leads.
- Create and distribute e-newsletters and post to website.
- Assist with preparation of proposals.
- Assist in preparations for client/industry meetings, seminars, charity fundraisers and client dinners.
Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in one of the following: Business, Marketing or Event Management is preferred. If this education is not available, the equivalent in professional experience is needed.
Please email resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org