Administrative & Personal Assistant
Premier Rides is seeking an Administrative / Personal Assistant to assist the owners by running business and personal errands and by providing personalized administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. The ideal candidate for this position is a self-starter who can work well in a fast-paced environment. This unique position will work with owners on both professional and personal tasks requiring strict confidentiality and professionalism. This position is based in St. Petersburg, FL.
RESPONSIBILITIES (including but not limited to:)
- Schedule and supervise contractors and services.
- Assist in preparations related to hosting clients.
- Coordinate and complete out of office tasks such as vehicle maintenance, shipping packages, etc.
- Coordinate philanthropic activities (meetings, events, auction items)
- Facilitate the sale/purchase of event tickets
- Monitor community issues on NextDoor, SeeClickFix, etc.
- Support Premier’s marketing team with planning and preparation of trade shows
- Support Premier staff as assigned by owners
- Proven work experience as an administrative/ personal assistant
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Discretion and strict confidentiality
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Job will require traveling in and around Tampa Bay.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Strong sense of responsibility and ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Self-starter with high degree of resourcefulness, creativity, and initiative
- Enthusiastic, upbeat and pleasant personality with can-do attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Core in office hours M-F 8:00 to 5:00, but must be flexible
- Ability to adapt to always changing priorities
- Fluency in additional language(s) a plus.
Email resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org