We are seeking a highly motivated, experienced, and energetic self-starter with a background in business administration to oversee offices and teams in multiple locations.
The successful candidate will perform administrative duties, working with senior management to facilitate benefits and payroll programs, and to oversee the recruitment, interview, selection and hiring process, including the internship program. Position will monitor staff, handle staffing issues and act as a liaison between staff and management. Candidate will be responsible for maintaining office equipment and supplies, coordinating travel (international and domestic); preparing reports; and supporting staff in assigned project-based work. This position requires strong computer skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors. Maintaining strict confidentiality is required. Ideal candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of office management experience. This position is based in St. Petersburg, Florida.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Detail-oriented, very organized, strong written / verbal communication skills. Fluency in additional language(s), especially Spanish, a plus.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Strong work ethic.
- Computer literate; proficient in MS Office suite.
- Excellent typing and grammar skills.
- Must have supply management experience.
- Social skills to interact with vendors, management and clients.
- Must be able to work under pressure, be willing to work with tight deadlines, and be able to adjust to always changing priorities.
- Must be flexible and capable of multi-tasking in order to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work well either alone or as part of a team; must be a team player.
- Monitor staff.
- Oversee recruitment, interview, selection and hiring process, including the internship program.
- Work closely with senior management to facilitate benefits and payroll programs.
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that the office is operating efficiently
- File and retrieve hard copy and digital documents, records, etc.
- Coordinate IT support and office equipment.
- Manage office supplies inventory and place orders as necessary.
- Receive and sort incoming mail and deliveries.
- Perform receptionist duties including greeting visitors, and answering / directing phone calls.
- Book travel (domestic and international) for staff, subcontractors and clients.
- Manage company calendar, schedule meetings.
- Preparing reports such as attendance.
- Support staff in assigned project-based work.
- Maintain confidentiality with all aspects of the office and owners.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in one of the following: Business Administration or Human Resources.
Please email resume and salary requirements to email@example.com